Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello* welcome!!

Hi there!!

Muy name is Isabel Gil but you can call me Isa. I’m from Venezuela.
I live in Maracaibo, in Valle Alto. I’m 17 years old and I study engineering at Urbe.
My favorite color is pink.
I love pizza and salad cesar...
I like talking on the phone, waching tv, going out with my friends,listenning to music,going shopping at Lago Mall .I don’t like vegetables.
I love Zac Efron, he is very handson.
I hate washing the dishes.
My dream is to live in other country, I’d like to work in an important company.
I want to study English because is the universal language.The most dificult for me is speak English because I think in Spanish.
I need practice so much waching tv in english.

My friends in my english class are: Mauricio Padilla ,Malid Pedreañez,Yemil Gonzalez

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big vetable person either! nasty! My 2nd favorite color is paink, my first is orange. I love country music! Hanging with friends is the best its never a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Courtney. I have to find somebody to help me learn spanish for my class. I would like you to help me learn spanish and I can help you with your english if you like.

    ReplyDelete