Monday, September 14, 2009

About me!

Hi, there my name´s Mauricio Vicente Padilla Di Bartolo but you can call me mauro. I´m from Maracaibo originally. I live in Maracaibo in sabaneta. I´m 16 years old and I studiying engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are english and math.

I love soccer, REAL MADRID the best, . I also like go out with my girlfriend, hanging out with my friends talking to the phone and watch TV. I really really love spaghetti and pizza.

I don´t hate so many thinks, just Chavez,F.C.Barcelona and I dislike studiying.

My dream is travel to Italy with my family,I want to graduate from engineering school, work in my family´s company, get married anda have a family.

About english: I think english is the most important language. I listen musocand watch movies and TV shows in english.
I can write and listening very well, but the pronunciation is the most difficul thing for me.

My friends in english class are: isabel gil,miguel medina, yemil gonzales.

No comments:

Post a Comment